Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

labiaexposed: GIFS:@ LabiaCream@ SlutNailz@ MouthCream@ Nipples...



labiaexposed:

GIFS:
@ LabiaCream
@ SlutNailz
@ MouthCream
@ Nipples and Cream
@LabiaExposed

Please

Love this in a movie theater



Love this in a movie theater

Photo



So turned on, looking through Tumblr, touching and teasing my soaked pussy, bringing myself to the...

So turned on, looking through Tumblr, touching and teasing my soaked pussy, bringing myself to the brink of orgasm over and over. Wonder how long I can keep this up until I give in and cum?

This is fun



This is fun

analpic: penetration girl I'll do anything to have this...



analpic:

penetration girl

I'll do anything to have this right about now

Hmmmm….I'd love to be in this very situation with a...



Hmmmm….I'd love to be in this very situation with a certain person here on Tumblr, except with BLACK HANES boxerbriefs

Feels so good



Feels so good

She's riding the hell outta that dick!



She's riding the hell outta that dick!

fifty-shades-of-fucking: Unfff daddy yes



fifty-shades-of-fucking:

Unfff daddy yes

wokeninvain: I love the symphony of this, the wet and secret...



wokeninvain:

I love the symphony of this, the wet and secret sounds of my finger against the clinging folds of your sex, your gasp and moan, the springs of the bed and the sheets reacting to your movement in response, the birds and traffic outside, my own quickening breath, and your hushed voice saying, "Take me roughly, use me hard, I am Yours, You deserve it."

Pic is sexy as fuck, but the words made me so wet

I wanna play



I wanna play

Photo



oldognewtrix: simply-black-and-white: Fuck, I LOVE it when...



oldognewtrix:

simply-black-and-white:

Fuck, I LOVE it when that happens 

OMG, YES!!!

Squirters Unite

connersteezyabish: your-little-kitten: ok jeez. Did that...



connersteezyabish:

your-little-kitten:

ok jeez.

Did that today on the bus

Please?

missfreakness: omg thats hot! ;) Wtf??? Love it



missfreakness:

omg thats hot! ;)

Wtf??? Love it

connersteezyabish: That ass So sexy



connersteezyabish:

That ass

So sexy

just-call-me-cupcake: fairytalemood: art by Glenn Arthur for...


"Curiouser and Curiouser"


"Go On, Have a Bite"


"In Ageless Sleep, She Finds Repose"


"Just Right"


"What Big Teeth You Have"

just-call-me-cupcake:

fairytalemood:

art by Glenn Arthur for the Forever Fabled exhibition at Thinkspace gallery (June 1 - 29, 2013)

Acrylic on wood panel

Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood

Adore these!!!

Reblog if you're horny and want dirty messages in your inbox

Please

Mmmmm…..sexy



Mmmmm…..sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment