Friday, June 7, 2013

Thoughts Seeded by a Dark Angel

Some Self-regarding Nonsense

I think I need a break. I am daily more aware that Tumblr is the drug that I use to hide the holes in my life. On a good day it papers over the cracks with nary a shadow displayed but I am acutely aware that even then it is a beautiful illusion. I know what I need to repair those holes more substantially but I have learnt over the past couple of years that even if I do find it on this blog, as things stand, I have neither the time nor freedom to grasp any opportunity presented. And certainly not the amount of time that opportunity would deserve.

So, to this end, I am going to take a tumblr hiatus. I can't look for the thing I need but maybe I can find peace in other directions. In the first instance I intend to spend the hours that would otherwise have been on here writing or in a couple of other creative pursuits. If something good comes from it I may even post it. But for now that's your lot boys and girls.

Thank you to everyone on here who has been lovely. Frankly, in two years I can only recall one encounter that could be described otherwise. You're a pretty lovely bunch.

Fare thee well.

OD

P.S. Of course I say all this with a forensic understanding of my lack of willpower. I'll probably be back by Friday!

Photo



foodflasher: onlybraless



foodflasher:

onlybraless

Photo



Photo



Photo



imickeyd: Lola Aprodit - Xenia



imickeyd:

Lola Aprodit - Xenia

Photo



justastrumpet: Anticipation



justastrumpet:

Anticipation

Photo



rough-slut-fucker: The first shower is water, the second will...



rough-slut-fucker:

The first shower is water, the second will be cum

Photo



Photo



darkangelsbride: Photo by Anastasia Ivinskaya



darkangelsbride:

Photo by Anastasia Ivinskaya

darkangelsbride: Photo by Thomas Illhardt



darkangelsbride:

Photo by Thomas Illhardt

darkangelsbride: Photo by Francesca Woodman



darkangelsbride:

Photo by Francesca Woodman

darkangelsbride: "Punishment awaits" Photo by Tim Rosier



darkangelsbride:

"Punishment awaits"

Photo by Tim Rosier

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment