Wednesday, June 5, 2013

UNSINKABLE.

Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



He wants to know your bum more, lol.

Probably

hello, I want to get to know you more can we chat in Skype

No

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



in-morpheus-arms: ☸



in-morpheus-arms:

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



unicornkween: Did I ever post this gif? Well… if I did it...



unicornkween:

Did I ever post this gif?

Well… if I did it deserves a repost. Me so twitchy. X3

Just made 7 more gifs from the video that I sneaky took of Master and I together the first night. Mostly just touchies and caressies. So no hardcore fucking for y'all. XD

want

bloody-hale: Thanks for the submission chevalier-de-sangreal!



bloody-hale:

Thanks for the submission chevalier-de-sangreal!

w0lf-sunset: +



w0lf-sunset:

+

august-hope:  



august-hope:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment