Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lolwut

funfrom4chan: Trying to be smooth What a fucking idiot



funfrom4chan:

Trying to be smooth

What a fucking idiot

funnyfix: Get your funny fix here!



funnyfix:

Get your funny fix here!

isthiswittyenoughforyou: perpetualvelocity: The laST...









isthiswittyenoughforyou:

perpetualvelocity:

The laST ONE

HAROLD REMEMBERED TO PUT ON HIS SASSY PANTS TODAY

rokztar101: thanks for unfollowing you piece of shit, may you rest in piss

rokztar101:

thanks for unfollowing you piece of shit, may you rest in piss

laughingstation: More FUNNY POST here!







laughingstation:

More FUNNY POST here!

Photo



Photo



Photo



samandriel: If I was an author, I'd go into bookstores and find the shelf with my books, randomly...

samandriel:

If I was an author, I'd go into bookstores and find the shelf with my books, randomly sign one, and put it back on the shelf to be sold. 

Photo





What if your parents followed you on Tumblr and sent you anon hate?

What if your parents followed you on Tumblr and sent you anon hate?

image

narutoe: how do you ignore someone who is already ignoring you

narutoe:

how do you ignore someone who is already ignoring you

virginitity: *orders happy meal* *not the toy i wanted* *not happy*

virginitity:

*orders happy meal*

*not the toy i wanted*

*not happy*

funfrom4chan: This man deserves a medal



funfrom4chan:

This man deserves a medal

onlinehomo: sry mom



onlinehomo:

sry mom

Photo



style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

theboywhorunswithwolves: someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly...

theboywhorunswithwolves:

someone could literally marry me and i would still wonder if they secretly found me annoying

samandriel: covetxvx: a metaphor of my life best moment on...









samandriel:

covetxvx:

a metaphor of my life

best moment on television. ever.

waff1es: bloqrate: spazzysunshine: 1.PLUG IN YOUR HEADPHONES...



waff1es:

bloqrate:

spazzysunshine:

1.PLUG IN YOUR HEADPHONES

DO NOT LISTEN WITHOUT HEADPHONES!!!!

2.PRESS PLAY

3.CLOSE YOUR EYES

ENJOY A VIRTUAL HAIRCUT.

DO IT NOW.

THIS IS LITERALLY LIFE CHANGING

Woah, I actually got chills when he whispered 

OMG I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS. FINALLY REAPPEARD ON MY DASHHH

I thought this would be like "Oh cool yeah that sounded like a haircut"

NO NO NO NO NO NO

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND

here's the post incase you can't find it

I CAN'T
WHAT
I DONT GET IT HELP
OMG
AUDJJDHFJJSJ
IM SCREAMING

No comments:

Post a Comment