Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sodium-Tumbl

The incorrect over usage of the “high functioning sociopath” quote has four of the five...

The incorrect over usage of the “high functioning sociopath” quote has four of the five spots of my “top 5 reasons I will probably never watch BBC Sherlock” list.

OKAY EVERYONE, TIME FOR BED!

deanplease:

carry-on-my-wayward-sons:

mishasminions:

imageimageimageimageimage

MEANWHILE, MISHA

image

mark sheppard is wearing a doctor who shirt someone hold me

mark sheppard is practically holding his junk in his head. It must be precious.

I was told that event I worked today was supposed to end at 4pm but it didnt end until 7pm. At least...

I was told that event I worked today was supposed to end at 4pm but it didnt end until 7pm. At least I got a ton of free food.

I have another work event tomorrow at 7am. Ug.

Harsh.



Harsh.

Free food ftw



Free food ftw

generalbriefing: Yep this pretty much covers how history is...







generalbriefing:

Yep this pretty much covers how history is taught here

Photo



foodfuckery: Purple Ombre Sprinkles Cake Recipe









foodfuckery:

Purple Ombre Sprinkles Cake

Recipe

I feel a little sorry for posting so much Hannibal stuff lately.  I’m sorry and I understand...

I feel a little sorry for posting so much Hannibal stuff lately.  I’m sorry and I understand if you unfollow me because of it.

But also I’m very obsessive about tagging posts so you could always blacklist Hannibal if it really bothers you.

I have this whole in-depth, detailed explanation about the show, what it means to me, and how the fandom is affecting my life but I probably will never post it. Not that it’s hate filled or paints me as one of the “lol serial killers” fangirls. But more that it reveals aspects of my life I work to keep (mostly) private.

And also it undermines a little of the popular opinion. :x

Also also I’m ashamed at how many actual feelings I have for a TV show.

michneudorf:







michneudorf:

Photo





"Where Will Graham is concerned, if you feel the impulse to...













"Where Will Graham is concerned, if you feel the impulse to step forward, you must force yourself to take a step back."

I am 120% confused about what day it is today.

I am 120% confused about what day it is today.

hermeowjesty: why must we play God











hermeowjesty:

why must we play God

I have work events tomorrow AND Sunday. Luckily I’m taking Monday and Tuesday off. Now if...

I have work events tomorrow AND Sunday. Luckily I’m taking Monday and Tuesday off.

Now if only this gd rain would stop.

wanderinghero: imagineyouricon: Imagine your icon nibbling your neck in the rain actually...

wanderinghero:

imagineyouricon:

Imagine your icon nibbling your neck in the rain

actually terrifying because mine eats people so no i'm not going to imagine that

Photo



And now all your love will be exorcisedAnd we will find you...















And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find you saints to be canonized
And it's an even song
It's a melody
It's a battle cry
It's a symphony

Seven devils all around me
Seven devils in my house
See they were there when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done

caffiend13 replied to your post: K so I apparently have a Deviant Art page (that… Is that...

Is that the website where you were pissed that someone took your name…then you realized it was you?

Yes. :x

K so I apparently have a Deviant Art page (that isn’t the one I used in High School holy shit...

K so I apparently have a Deviant Art page (that isn’t the one I used in High School holy shit that account).

Anyone here on that site? I’m srsly trying to figure out how to get back into the online art community.

http://taxdollars.deviantart.com/

All it has right now is a font face I designed years ago lol D:

No comments:

Post a Comment