Thursday, June 6, 2013

This is a portrait of a tortured you and I

psy-che-del-ic: liberatingreality: This may be the most...



psy-che-del-ic:

liberatingreality:

This may be the most powerfully accurate image I've ever seen in my life.

wow

Photo



drunkrocker: .



drunkrocker:

.

zeitreisenderr: A very young passenger asks a station attendant...



zeitreisenderr:

A very young passenger asks a station attendant for directions, at the a railway station in Bristol, England. 1936

Dom jävlarna tog oss en efter en, ljög och bedrog oss med sanningen.

Dom jävlarna tog oss en efter en, ljög och bedrog oss med sanningen.

westbor0baptistchurch: Masturbating with your pinky up because you're sophisticated.

westbor0baptistchurch:

Masturbating with your pinky up because you're sophisticated.

Photo



vogue-at-heart: Beyonce and Jay Z



vogue-at-heart:

Beyonce and Jay Z

Photo



"I heard an airplane passing overhead. I wished I was on it."

"I heard an airplane passing overhead. I wished I was on it."

- Charles Bukowski (via ckgarden)

Photo



judgem3ntal-fucks: following back till i reach 35k xx



judgem3ntal-fucks:

following back till i reach 35k xx

Photo



Photo



Photo



awhorenothingmore: the first time I attempted suicide I sat...



awhorenothingmore:

the first time I attempted suicide I sat there and just did this for half an hour . I went on facebook and asked a friend to tell me a story so I could calm down enough to take them . I ended up in the ER an hour later .  Its sad because now whenever I see her or anything all I think of is that night .

Photo



Photo



Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)



Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994)

thekhooll: WACs - 1942 WACs (Women's Army Corps members) on gas...



thekhooll:

WACs - 1942

WACs (Women's Army Corps members) on gas masks for a training drill at Iowa's Fort Des Moines.

No comments:

Post a Comment