Friday, June 7, 2013

Just Like This

Photo



Photo



Danny Wylde can get it.



Danny Wylde can get it.

I love me some Danny Wylde, he does FemDom, he gets pegged, he...













I love me some Danny Wylde, he does FemDom, he gets pegged, he plays Dom, he does hard core fucking - I like a multi-talented man.

sex-like-a-nympho: she said shed give  me her boobs



sex-like-a-nympho:

she said shed give  me her boobs

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



nymphoninjas: hello again. I'm back with a few more photos i...





nymphoninjas:

hello again. I'm back with a few more photos i shot with a fellow ninja near me. needless to say we had quite a bit of fun with these. if only i could show you the sexy little face she was making when we got into position. we plan to shoot a lot more in the future. - Rati & DeadHead

Well congratulations you two, you just took the cake for my favorite couples submission with an NN blackbelt. The first photo may actually be one of my favorite submissions ever. I love the details in her shoulders and his arms and chest. The pattern on the blanket is comfortable and inviting and so nicely contrasts the beautiful and kinky nature of their sex. Thank you so much for your support of NN I can't explain how much I appreciate it. 

Photo



nymphoninjas: I'm in a long distance relationship with a...



nymphoninjas:

I'm in a long distance relationship with a wonderful woman. As you can imagine, it's cause for considerable sexual frustration - especially since I'm a virgin. So, sometimes I find myself in bed, becoming aroused at the thought of her, and begin stroking myself with the wish that she could be here to take me inside her as I stare into her beautiful eyes.
More of us can be seen here on the blog we run together.

Well I must give credit where credit is due, I get a lot of Submissions with this pose. Camera held over head looking down on the persons body and I usually don't post them but I must say this is one of the best so it fits here among the other photos. I think it's his chest hair, beard and open mouth that make the picture stand out to me. Thanks for showing off and sharing dude.

Gorgeous man with Hair!! I love men with hair on their bodies!

nymphoninjas: Hey, man. I sent this to my girlfriend the other...



nymphoninjas:

Hey, man. I sent this to my girlfriend the other day when I was feeling somewhat creative. After THREE long months apart, I finally get to see her this Friday and I cannot wait. It's going to be amazing.

This guys smirk is the best, and I am sure his girl and every other lady who sees it will agree. A simple little pose showing off how sexy confidence can be. 

Yes sir you are hot

nymphoninjas: Personally seeing the strain on the muscle has...



nymphoninjas:

Personally seeing the strain on the muscle has always pleased me…. and others ;)

submitted by pixelenvvy.tumblr.com
thanks mate!
Oh I know the ladies will love this one. 

Love it!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



m0nopoly: cayde: i really like the composition of this...



m0nopoly:

cayde:

i really like the composition of this photo

Wonder why

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment