Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

Damn you are something special

Thank you, I'll take it as compliment ;)

The toes close up session. It is a request, enjoy ;)















The toes close up session. It is a request, enjoy ;)

Where have you and your sexy feet been? I've missed your sensuality! 😉😍

Thank you so much for asking. I am back and I hope you like my last post, please reblog if you want ;)

Trapped in a net of a lot of work, lack of time, etc…...















Trapped in a net of a lot of work, lack of time, etc… These are me feet today and I NEED to go out ;)

You have very sexy feet instant hard on

:$ no words…

I like these sandals better, so I am ready for the beach ;)











I like these sandals better, so I am ready for the beach ;)

I am not sure about these shoes, I am not happy with these, I...













I am not sure about these shoes, I am not happy with these, I think I am going to return them :(

Just playing with my toes ;)













Just playing with my toes ;)

Now is time to be elegant, I wish you can come with me tonight...






The Sun feels so good...



Now is time to be elegant, I wish you can come with me tonight ;)

My feet jus out of the bed ;)















My feet jus out of the bed ;)

You have bet beautiful soles and toes! I love your feet, made my big cock hard really quick. On and great blog, keep up the good work. Ps. I hope some lucky bartered is worshipping you from head to toe everyday and night because if you were my Lady, I would treat you like the goddess you are, MUAH.

:$

These pics are from when I used to have 5 followers… visit...













These pics are from when I used to have 5 followers… visit my old posts and if you find something you like please reblog. Thx.
;)

Photo











The request said "would you spread them for...





The request said "would you spread them for me…" I assume she was talking about my toes, so this is for you girlfriend. ;)

It's getting hotter in Texas and its also getting hotter in here with your beautiful toes ;)

I am ready for Summer. ;)

I'm soooo ready for another Texas summer. Lol. But your feet are magnificent.

Thank you, your comment is so "powerful"

I just found your tumblr and love it! You have amazing feet! Such sexy toes, soles and arches! Would love if you submitted a photo(s) to my page! XO

I will try, thank you for visiting my blog. ;)

Jesus I want to shower your feet in my cum

The first and last words should never be in the same sentence…

It's getting hotter in Texas, so I am ready… Come...









It's getting hotter in Texas, so I am ready… Come Sun tan my toes!!!
;)

Photo







No comments:

Post a Comment