Friday, June 7, 2013

Subbii

I just shaved.. Kinda..



I just shaved.. Kinda..

It really is a shame that the only time my butt will probably...





It really is a shame that the only time my butt will probably ever be utilized is when I sit down, and when I take pictures of it, and put em on the internet.

Come to bed with me..What's that? You can't because...













Come to bed with me..

What's that? You can't because you live 2000 miles away from me? Well, you can watch me go to bed then at least.

I plan to draw more things, and do more posing as well.. But...



I plan to draw more things, and do more posing as well.. But have one more drawing of my special friend~ :)

Well, I didn't get a cake, but I did run out and buy these...



Well, I didn't get a cake, but I did run out and buy these for myself.. And IMO donuts are just a good as cake.

And a big thanks to everyone's continued butt submissions! :o I honestly didn't expect to get so many! Keep on being gorgeous, everyone! ^.^

lolzpicx: best party ever This is about how mine went IRL just...



lolzpicx:

best party ever

This is about how mine went IRL just now.

For my birthday, I wished to wake up this morning without any...













For my birthday, I wished to wake up this morning without any body hair..

Oh well.. At least my butt still looks good..

Felt like drawing again today.. And hey look, it's my...





Felt like drawing again today.. And hey look, it's my friend again.. He's pretty much the only thing that's given me motivation to draw in a long time.

—-

Completely forgot to add the hand on the second picture, and just hastily scribbled it on at the last second :P I'm terrible at hands. And drawing with a mouse is incredibly tedious, even if I am digitally tracing over my pencil sketches..

hey there, i was just wondering- where do you get your thigh highs, frilly panties, and that school girl outfit??? they're gorgeous. i want. especially that school girl outfit.

Everything is from Amazon. Or Sock Dreams.

My voice. Now you all know everything there is to know about me.



My voice.

Now you all know everything there is to know about me.

Haven't been smiling much on this blog lately..







Haven't been smiling much on this blog lately..

I m totally in love with ur ass, atcually did somebody jus fuck u before?

What do you mean? Recently? Or in general?

Because it has been roughly a month since I was last penetrated.

Thanks for all the butts, guys!! Y’all are amazin’.. I suppose I should’ve asked...

Thanks for all the butts, guys!! Y’all are amazin’..

I suppose I should’ve asked people to specify if they wanted their butt published or not.. I think I’ll keep em in my inbox just to be safe..

And thank you all again! ^.^

Oh shit. I just realized it's my one year Tumblr...













Oh shit. I just realized it's my one year Tumblr anniversary.. It's also the one year anniversary of when I started taking slutty pictures of myself, and putting them online.. And it's also quite close to my birthday.. (June 3rd)

Umm.. I don't have anything special planned at all..

Actually y'know what? I want something from you guys.. I want to see your butts! Go ahead and take a picture of your posterior, and submit it to me! Go on! It'll make me happy! I don't care what it looks like! 

Have some moar terrible art by yours truly.. Another drawing of...



Have some moar terrible art by yours truly..

Another drawing of my good friend..

you look like a total bottom even tho you claim to be a top, and Im probably bigger than you so you'd be bottom regardless of what you think :P

I never claimed to be a top. :| I'm a switch who *prefers* to top.

But you probably don't need to be worrying about that anyways..

Ok, ok.. Y'all get to see my booty once again before I...



Ok, ok.. Y'all get to see my booty once again before I pass out for the night..

Just finished taking a shower.. Then I decided to re-decorate my...



Just finished taking a shower.. Then I decided to re-decorate my room.. Not that you can notice *that* bit..

And yeah.. Still need to get around to shaving.. The higher quality of my new webcam manages to pick up my body hair a lot better than the older one..

I don't think I show my front end nearly often...













I don't think I show my front end nearly often enough.

So.. How many of you guys (or girls) wanna be underneath me?

I know I am not your "type" but had to say you are very sexy. Have you tried the sexual side much or just enjoying men looking at you so far?

Yeah, I've been around, and played the field and such if that's what you're talking about..

Not so much nowadays, though. I'm looking to just settle down right now methinks..

But anyhooo, I do appreciate everyone who sees my stuff, and gets turned on, or inspired, or is just enjoying themselves, and me.

Hope to keep on goin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment